Sunday, May 3, 2015

Queen♛ B!sh

I know it's been a while since I blogged, been real busy IRL~
Please let me know what you think~
I got quite a few people requesting I blog this outfit! I hope you all like it!



Outfit: Jacket,Collar, Shirt Layer (w/Applier) & Garters are from the *CK* Black Cat Outfit.
Skirt: .:Dystorted:. Pleated Skirt
Boots:  Stelloane Irina boots
Hair: .ploom. Siri
Skin:-Glam Affair - Sia Skin - Nostalgia Blue (50L Friday)
Eyes: .tsg. Snowfall Eyes - Aquamarine
Hands and Feet: Slink: Gesture Hands and High Feet 
Boobs: Lolas :::Tango :::
Nail polish: .:TS:.  - V-Day Slink Polish
Toe polish: .:TS:.  - V-Day Slink Polish
Facial Piercing: .:TS:. Precious Mesh Piercing (Full Face)
Chest Piercing: .:TS:. Precious Mesh Piercing (Chest)
Belly Piercing: .:TS:. Precious Mesh Piercing (Belly)
Tattoo: .:TS:. (Currently not for sale) 

If you have any questions please feel free to IM or drop me Snitcher Resident a notecard. 
(IMs maybe capped) Happy Shopping :D


[NEW] In-World SL Location

Please Check Out My Flickr! Keep You all Posted :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/107463378@N08/
Please Join us & Like us on FB!

XOXO
Happy Shopping!
Snitchie 

No comments:

Post a Comment