Friday, April 18, 2014

☜ Bunnyanza 。◕‿◕。 ☞



Let's try something :P, I finally decided to take my stab at playing with the Firestorm In-world Phototools. Normally, I take photos in SL & takes them into PS then edits them like cray. This time I decided to see what I can get from the SL Phototools, and not edit them at all. I was pleased with the shadows I was able to get :D! What do you think? Please let me know :D!




Outfit: .:Dystorted:. Snow Bunny [Includes: Mesh Snow Bunny Dress w/ Applier, clothing layer gloves, Cute Boots ( Not wearing the boots in the Photo) and Alphas.
Hair: Exile:: San Fransico NEW @ Seasons Story
Skin:[ Al Vulo! ] - [ EWa ] *Group gift*
Eyes: <<< np >>> Glass Eyes
Nails: [ S H O C K ]  Glitters Storm Nails
Tongue:  .:TS:. Easter Gacha: Tongue - Egg (Mouth) RARE @ .:Dystorted:.& Club Torq* NEW
Necklace: .:TS:. Easter Gacha: Carrot Necklace @ .:Dystorted:.& Club Torq* NEW
Bunnies all over :D - .:Dystorted:. Snuggle Bunny Gacha NEW
Bunny Ears & Tail: .:TS:. Easter Gacha:Bunny Ears RARE *@ .:Dystorted:.& Club Torq* NEW
                                 .:TS:. Easter Gacha: Bunny Tail WhiteRARE*@.:Dystorted:.&Club Torq* NEW
Facial Piercing: .:TS:. Precious Mesh Piercing (Full Face) *Coming Soon*
Chest Piercing: .:TS:. Precious Mesh Piercing (Chest)*Now Available on MP*
Stockings: !(Devour)! Nylon Stocking (Leopard)
Shoes: Rule:83 Mesh Untamed Boots  

If you have any questions please feel free to IM or drop me Snitcher Resident a notecard. (IMs maybe capped) Happy Shopping :D

Please Check Out My Flickr! Keep You all Posted :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/107463378@N08/

XOXO
Happy Shopping!
Snitchie 

1 comment: