Friday, December 20, 2013

New! This Week @ Dystorted and Rule:83 @ Fi*Friday Dec 20 - 25th, 2013

I would like to Thank my product indulgers and blog followers <3s p="">
This year has been awesome! 
I hope to only improve and get better and improve my PS & Blogging Skills :P
I would also like to wish you all Merry Xmas! and a Happy New Year!


(Im going on vaca! WOOT :P Dec23,13 - Jan 12th,14.. I know totally M.I.A.)
So if you need to reach me, please send me an offline or drop me a notecard in SL.
OR :P you could leave a comment here, I promise to check it!!

Ok On to this weeks Fashion Post :D!


Outfit: .:Dystorted:. Snow Bunny [Mesh Top w/Applier, Gloves Layer, & Boots!] *New Limited Ed.*
Hair: .ploom. : Chilly *Ploom is celebrating 12 days of Xmas! Day 6 Release!*
Skin:.tsg. Kotoko 
Eyes:<<< np >>> LUNAR EYES (Large Ilis)
Nails: [ S H O C K ]  FEVER Nails XXL  *Group Gift*
Facial Piercing: .:TS:. Mesh Mystic Facial Piercings (Found Only in the Gacha @ .:Dystorted:.)
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ Eternum Antlers (Constellation) *Previous Arcade Event*
Candy Cane Prop:  .ploom. Ornament III *Also a 12daysof Xmas Release!*



This Week Rule:83 @ Fi*Friday!

Let's celebrate Xmas and the New Years with M.I.A in 6 NEW Festive Styles!
 


This weeks Fi*Friday goes from Dec 20th - Dec 25th.

If you have any questions please feel free to IM or drop me Snitcher Resident a notecard. (IMs maybe capped) Happy Shopping :D

Please Check Out My Flickr! Keep You all Posted :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/107463378@N08/

XOXO
Happy Shopping!
Snitchie  



No comments:

Post a Comment